Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Carry on My Wayward Mind

Right now I'm listening to The Best of Kansas, eating chocolate ice-cream, and blogging. It wouldn't be so silly of me if it wasn't 8:10 PM and we move in three weeks and I need to find a place for us to live, figure out why my car sounded weird tonight, write a thank-you letter, clean my kitchen, catch up on my classes, and calculate if we can actually afford rent in Florida + that new car (or two...gosh, I hope not). But hey, I sat in traffic for way longer than I wanted to after trying on 12 pairs of jeans and finally saying, "Forget you, retail stores- my legs are not that hard to fit into a comfortable pair of jeans!" Ugh. At least the lady at Zales who cleaned my ring told me she loved it instead of telling me I need to "upgrade" like the nose-up salespeople usually do. Okay, I'll cheer up already. I'm really not that distraught, but somehow it feels good to dramatize it by typing it all out on my computer screen.

I promise I'll write a more significant blog post sooner rather than later (or maybe after I find us a place to live). But for now, just imagine (a slightly crazed version of) me listening to Kansas and taking a few minutes to say hello to you. (I love you, Mom! And for real...I'm okay. :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...