Friday, February 27, 2015

Almost-March finds me saying...

Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. Oh my goodness. I am the worst at keeping my blog updated. Hopeful thoughts, and good ideas, apparently got blown away by the wind of...well...life I guess?


Since I last actually hit "publish" on a post I:

Almost finished a huge, long, post about the last move, because every move has a story to be told. It seems to outdated to finish it and publish it now, though.

Had relatives visit and they spoiled me like crazy. Good eats, La Jolla, Coronado Island, a cruise in San Diego Bay, my first pedicure (yep, for real), San Diego Zoo, and some relaxing down time.

Applied for too many jobs to count, had a couple of interviews, and then applied for more jobs. Job market, you're not my friend.

Dealt with dryer issues. Well I guess I can't honestly say dealt, because we're still dealing. We bought a brand new dryer the day we moved in, and still haven't gotten to use it. But hey, at least the house didn't burn down. Seriously.

On that note, the laundromat downtown and I are becoming well-acquainted. Hey, can't say I don't love getting five giant loads of laundry done at the same time.

Had more relatives come to visit...yay! We ate lots of delicious food, went to La Jolla, explored the area a bit, and had a fire/grill night. Mmm. I love food. I also love the fact that I have the best relatives. Seriously, don't even try to compete.

Decorated the entire house late one night, because Keagan was gone and I couldn't sleep because I am not good at leaving projects unfinished (blog posts are another story).

Said goodbye to social media for awhile. So far, I'm missing Instagram a little, but not as much as I thought. Facebook, I don't miss at all.

Yep, just thought I'd drop in. Goofy, tired moods make for really quick (and probably pointless) blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...